Need help.....pics reward!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Maybe you can grow your hands bigger? Just kiddin'. I think she is a beauty!

2. It's gorgeous, hold onto it. I'm pretty sure it'll grow on you. When I got my Azur pochette wallet, I thought it was a lot bulkier than my Mini Lin pochette wallet but it definitely grew on me and now I love it.

3. Hmmm...

This is tricky cos I have large hands and really like a smaller wallet... I have the French Purse in Red Epi and I think that is too big so I am on the search for something a little smaller...

If you are not happy with it, try something else!

It is a beauty though!!!

Good Luck!:tup:

4. Gorgeous! Congrats!!

5. She's so gorgeous! I Love love big wallets (;

6. I love the Pomme ... and the Zippy is one of my fave wallets! Congrats!

7. it's so gorgeous! you should totally keep it. i'm actually considering buying one myself. if you don't mind can you post inside pics?? :drool:

8. This is a stunning wallet and the Pomme is TDF, if you feel that it's too big maybe you can exchange for the Pochette Wallet? It's a bit smaller than the zippy.

9. I tried one of these the other day and I think it's too big for my hands too!! I have kind of small hands and I think reaching around to unzip it would get old. I want the pochette wallet now...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice