Need help.....pics reward!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. She really IS a beauty! I love the deep embossing on her, too. Pomme is GORGEOUS!

I know what you mean about it feeling too big in your hands...I've checked out the zippy myself, and immediately felt it was too big. I opted for the French Purse instead. I would keep your Pomme Zippy for a week and see if you want to use it. If not, return and get a different wallet in Pomme!

2. So pretty ~ love pomme!

3. the wallet is TDF!!! it's definitely a keepers...i have the same problem with my new Chanel wallet...the size is pretty similar to the vernis zippy wallet...and i have small hands! because my other wallets are pretty similar in size, i will use the wallet and change it out with the other wallets when i feel i don't want to hold such a big one, but it's definitely elegance in its own way!:yes:

4. It's gorgeous....maybe if you carry it around a bit you'll get used to it. I tend to prefer big wallets. That way I can organize all my recent receipts.

5. So pretty..I hope she grows on you...because she's just stunning!!

6. I love Pomme! The color is gorgeous..hope it grows on you,if not just exchange it for a smaller Pomme wallet.

7. Small hands or no small hands, this zippy wallet is perfect for all. I love this color and it is so versatile. You should definitely keep it. You will definitely get to use it and find that it is a very practical wallet.

I love to get one in noisette color (I heard this color will discontinue soon).

8. Congrats, the wallet is STUNNING - definitely keep it!

9. the wallet is amazing! but if you have doubts... return it

10. I just got that very wallet last week and totally love it!!!!! That red is so vibrant that now I want a Roxbury Drive in the same color.

11. Congrats! Try and see how it is for a few days! It is really beautiful!

12. IF I am the owner, I will keep it. It's really beautiful....

13. I love this wallet. It is one of my favorites. I hope you keep it!

14. I got a zippy last week and now when I pull it out of my bag it's like second nature. And it's SO easy to find things now! I think you will get used to the size quickly...and if not, you can always exchange for a zippy coin purse instead.

15. HOPE YOU ALREADY LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!

if not you could always go for the delicious French wallet!