Need help.....pics reward!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So my red zippy wallet arrived yesterday, I believe it's called the pomme d'amour, but I feel it is too big for my hands! I'm thinking of using this one as a mini clutch or something and buying another pochette perhaps? or should I just carry it around and see if it grows on me...? Anyone else have the really small hands problem?! lol

Attached Files:

2. I hope she grows on you, because she is a beauty!! But if you're not comfortable holding it, you could exchange it for a smaller wallet. They all look stunning in pomme!

3. stunning, this wallet is just amazing :smile: Congrat's.

4. She is beautiful! I love Pomme Vernis so much. :love:

5. I love it. I'm not sure what you mean that it's too big for your hands though. Maybe you just need to get used to having a bigger wallet?

6. its gorgeous! let it grow on you!

7. It's gorgeous, but maybe you could try one of the smaller ones in pomme.

8. Congrats!!
    I love all of the vernis zippy's! I have the amarante one and it is one of my favorite wallets!

9. Thats lovely, Congrats.

10. It's a beauty! I think you will soon fall in love with her!

11. wow simply gorgeous! I love that red! congrats

12. Maybe I was just being silly... it felt a little awkward to carry that's all :P You're right, maybe I'm not used to bigger wallets (yet)

13. this wallet is too juicy :drool: I hope you will get used to it. Too gorgeous to let it go

14. my sister can't wait to have it. It's really a gorgeous wallet don't let it go. You will get use to it, I'm pretty sure :smile:

15. :yes:me too:tup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice