Need help picking which bag to save up for...

Dani

Feb 3, 2006
Ok.

I've been having one too many bad days in a row, from boy troubles to class credit problems! The thing is, I'm doing pretty well with my grades ( knock on wood), and I'm on my way to finishing up my second ( and final) semester while on exchange at a college in Tampa. In the spring I'll be going back home to finish up my senior year, and I think I deserve a reward for trying something new and doing well with it:P Plus, it would cheer me up to know I'm saving up for something fun. So, all you lovely ladies have infinite knowledge of handbags, and I was wondering if you had any suggestions for a fun bag to save up for. I'm looking for something preferrably $600 or under (I'm a student who barely works part-time!). I currently own a Botkier Clyde in Cognac, and a winter white coach pebbled leather duffle. I love them both very much, but they need a new friend. :smile:

So, I'd appreciate any input you guys might have, I really need the cheering up. :smile:

So far, I've been thinking of a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 or 25, but I'm not sure. Paying that much for a bag that's not even leather seems a little silly- but it is a lovely bag. :-P

thanks darlings:heart:

Don't get the speedy! I got a speedy 30 as my first piece and it only resulted in me wanting more LV! LOL Seriously, the good quality of LV is addicting. The speedy is a good choice.

I would go for the Damier Speedy (which is coming out soon). I have a Damier Alma and I love that one, can't wait to get the speedy. Or even an Epi Speedy! Treat yourself - sounds like you deserve it!

hmmm. :smile: Looks like the speedy is going to be the bag of choice.:love:

I'll need to save for a little bit, hopefully by the end of the semester I can get it.

thanks for the feedback girls.

Christina, the damier papillon is cute too, and a little more unique. hmmm.

Dani said:
hmmm. :smile: Looks like the speedy is going to be the bag of choice.:love:

I'll need to save for a little bit, hopefully by the end of the semester I can get it.

thanks for the feedback girls.

Christina, the damier papillon is cute too, and a little more unique. hmmm.

i agree with the speedy. i hope you get it soon! i love the damier canvas a lot more than the monogram

i hope you don't have anymore bad days! just think "damier speedy!" thinking about purses makes me smile when i'm not having a good day

get a speedy, i was skeptical of LV for a long time (i didn't understand why anyone would pay so much for a canvas logo bag) but since everyone here seemed to like theirs so much, i decided to give it a shot with a used Speedy (i prefer the patina look) and i'm ADDICTED. now i'm thinking of getting a tote bag just so i can carry an LV to class. seriously, they're great bags.

Dani said:
Ok.

I've been having one too many bad days in a row, from boy troubles to class credit problems! The thing is, I'm doing pretty well with my grades ( knock on wood), and I'm on my way to finishing up my second ( and final) semester while on exchange at a college in Tampa. In the spring I'll be going back home to finish up my senior year, and I think I deserve a reward for trying something new and doing well with it:P Plus, it would cheer me up to know I'm saving up for something fun. So, all you lovely ladies have infinite knowledge of handbags, and I was wondering if you had any suggestions for a fun bag to save up for. I'm looking for something preferrably $600 or under (I'm a student who barely works part-time!). I currently own a Botkier Clyde in Cognac, and a winter white coach pebbled leather duffle. I love them both very much, but they need a new friend. :smile:

So, I'd appreciate any input you guys might have, I really need the cheering up. :smile:

So far, I've been thinking of a Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 or 25, but I'm not sure. Paying that much for a bag that's not even leather seems a little silly- but it is a lovely bag. :-P

thanks darlings:heart:

the speedy is great and a classic style too popular amongst all age groups;)

i think the speedy is a great choice, i'd wait for the damier though. it will be a bit pricier so if money is an object go for the mono one. also, you won't have to wait 'til june ;)