Need Help Picking out a white bag

Any kind of ivorie Epi is probably your best bet. Since you didn't seem like you enjoy having a fabric bag (since they get dirty pretty easily) try leather.

No actually I LOVE my Ebene (dark brown) mini lin, that is why I was thinking about getting it in Dune (white).

The one I was not happy with was the White Guccissima Leather.

If you want something more similar to the "boston" bag, I'd suggest the Epi Montaigne. It's durable and very resistant to dirt when compared to the Gucci bag you returned.

There are also the other bags like the epi speedy, lockit, and mini lin (fabric).

I would love the mini lin 25 in dune, it's a gorgeous bag, won't happen for me since I have the ebene 30; the epi ivorie is new for me, and so gorgeous! I vote epi, I've never had a Suhali experience, so if you can go for Suhali, it's probably the most luxurious... but, that white epi is a beauty! Dune would be economical and truly fabulous bag! Plus, I don't think it will be in production all that much longer....

Epi white bowling montaigne pm-I HAVE IT AND LOVE IT!!!
tHe LIGHT COLOR IS LOVELY AND VERY DURABLE-I HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH SCUFFING OR DIRT MARKS.
its a great bag-big , but not too, and love the cell phone holder and pocket inside. I've wanted a white bag forever, but this 'ivory' is more versatile and year round for me, I live in the south.
I don't think it will ever go out of style, i plan on using in my 50+ years........