Need help picking my next bag!

33Goldenankh

Apr 22, 2020
Hi everyone! I am technically not *new* here but it has been a good amount of years since I last posted. Also couldn't remember my old username/password or recover it since it was attached to an email I no longer have. I was also super active on the tokidoki forum when it was still on here.

I need help picking out my next bag. I previously owned a Cerises Speedy, Cherry Blossom Sac Retro and Cherry Blossom Papillon. I had to sell them to pay some bills after coming into some hard times, which I regret immensely!

I was on the hunt for my first *new* bag (I can only afford pre-owned) and bought a pre-loved Mini Lin Ebene Manon MM from Fashionphile. I unfortunately had to return it because the musty smell was just too strong. Like overly bad. Like my asthma couldn't even handle it.

Then I got myself a pre-loved Black Demin Neo Cabby MM, but I just don't know if it it the right bag for me. I like the MM size, but something just isn't...right about it for me. I am putting that up for sale, and purchased what I thought was a Mini Lin Platine Manon MM, but it ended up being a PM, which I actually like. Sometimes I need to not carry so many things with me and this bag helps me slim things down for a daily carry bag.

I still want to have a bag that is larger, like a Mini Lin/Idylle MM or some type monogram canvas hobo-style bag, or a tote that I can use to carry all my extra junk when I need it. Should I be on the hunt for a Platine Mini Lin MM (even though they can be hard to find), or should I invest in something like a Neverfull, Totally, or something else? I am a huge fan of having a zipper in all of my bags for the main compartment. My cats like to go through my things and steal!

Help! I would love feedback and advice!