Need help picking an everyday bag....

Which bag?

• Michael Kors

• Coach Zoe

Results are only viewable after voting.

smiles1003

O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
I work in a school, so I do not want to wear an expensive bag to work for the chance it might get ruined (paint, markers, food etc. :smile:)

I have been on a quest for a bag that is a neutral color that I can wear with a lot. (Sometimes I can't switch bags everyday). And something that isn't so expensive that I'll be crushed if anything happens to it.

I have purchased these two, but I can't decide which I prefer. What do you guys think?

This Michael by Michael Kors
michael kors.jpeg

Or this Coach
zoe.jpeg

Thank you for your input!

happy942

Sep 14, 2006
Chicago, IL
Hm, are those the colors you want to get as well?

I think the MK is a more neutral tone and will go with more outfits, but I think it's significantly bigger than the Zoe from what I remember.

I like the patent on the Coach if you're looking for something durable. No worries about water marks or stains!

Good luck in your decision!

smiles1003

O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
Those were the colors I bought them in.

The Michael Kors is slightly bigger than the Zoe, not a huge difference.
It had a longer strap drop, and sits a bit lower on.

I am not sure how the leather holds up from Michael Kors, I have never had one before.

Conchenn

Mar 1, 2008
I have a michael kors brookville bowler and I love it. It's held up real well. I am also rather addicted to coach leather, and have 2 patent leather zoes. They hold up very well. Easy to clean too. But I have to say that I like the MK better than the coach this time. Like the color, shape and slouch :smile: HTH

bunny

Handbags R Us
Feb 2, 2006
London
I prefer the MK. I like the colour and the style and it seems to suit your job more. Its neutral so can go with anything and looks really fashionable too. Good luck with your choice.

smiles1003

O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
I like both colors, but i see how the MK is more versatile. I have been itching for a gray bag recently. But I am not sure if I prefer gray in patent or regular leather.

Do you think I'd get sick of the gray quickly.....

jmc3388

Jul 8, 2009
I like the Coach better. I like the shape and as Happy942 mentioned, you can simply wipe it off. No stains and no weather worries.

Jul 17, 2008
I am a teacher and my work bag is often on the floor or someplace not as clean as I would like it to be. The Zoe is an amazing bag (I have a few:P), and I think it will hold up well. I have a Zoe patent pouch that I have used all summer for concerts and major sporting events, and it looks like new.
My vote - Zoe!

randr21

in the untamed rabbit hole
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
lord knows i love patent, and grey is a great neutral, but i prefer the shape and style of the MK bag better.

smiles1003

O.G.
Jul 1, 2009
So I ended up returning the Coach bag. I was all set to use the Michael Kors, and then I stumbled across this bag in bloomingdales this weekend.

What do you ladies think about this Marc By Marc?

Faridah.jpg