Need help picking an evening bag...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. OK... So I can't seem to find my Mono Pochette, so I think I am going to buy something tomorrow... =) Good excuse huh?

I have this dinner party to go to... Which of the following do you think is better?

Damier Navona
    eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton; Navona; LV; clutch; clutches; women's;

Mono Recital
    eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton; Recital; LV; pouch; pouches; m51900

Mono Pochette Croissant
    eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Pochette Croissant; Louisvuitton; Louis vuitton; loui

Or something else? Another brand besides LV??

Help!

2. I have a black epi honfleur bag that I use for going out - I love it! The strap is also detachable so you can use it as a clutch.

3. the Damier Navona is also nice, but a bit too casual

4. OH!!! That is so cute!!! I have to see if the store has it!! Too late for eluxury... =P Or maybe I should get it in Singapore, since after taxes and the GST refund, it may be slightly cheaper... hmmm...

5. I :heart: my Recital. It was my first LV.:flowers:

6. i like the Mono Pochette Marelle..

7. i like the marelle too, but i wouldnt wear it around the waist
    how do you wear it over the shoulder yeux?
    do you have a pic of you wearing it over the shoulder?

8. what about the mono sonatine-its lovely and great going out at night bag.

9. how about a black Epi Pochette Accessoires?

10. I like vernis for night. I chose grey/silver (Mott), because the colour lends itself to anything....but if you like pochettes, maybe a Lexington?

11. Don't go with LV as an evening bag. Go with CHANEL!!!:love: Or some other brand that is a little dressier and glam!!!

12. I like the epi pochettes for evening bags or like Irene said, a little Chanel!

13. True..

You can get something from suhali like l'amiable

[​IMG]

Or epi pochette:

[​IMG]

14. You beat me to it, Vernis for evening would be lovely. I vote for Malibu Street with its little Koala closure, in framboise or pearl.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice