Need Help picking a white summer bag!! Which is better?

1. [​IMG]Andrea Brueckner Small Saddle Bag in White
    OR
    [​IMG]Bulga Crescent Medium Bag in Banana (not so white, but similar )
    OR
    [​IMG] Kooba Lucy in Ivory
    OR Are there any better suggestions???

I am a college student, so I prefer sth that lean towards a younger look. I am new here also, and I would appreciate if Pfers can help ~ thanks!!! =):rolleyes:

2. They're all good brands (I think) so maybe you'd like a bigger bag? In that case I'd go for the Kooba since, judging from these pictures, it looks the biggest (but maybe the pictures arent scaled to size).

3. I'm a big Bulga fan, so I vote Bulga! The leather is so soft!

4. Those Bulga bags are on sale now at NM online and I think JCMadison.com. Love the Banana color -- better than white I think.

5. Good choices! I'll go for No: 2 :biggrin:

6. I like the Bulga but since you asked for white, the Kooba!! very hot for summer

7. I like the Kooba ... I like big bags!

8. i love the kooba! i have a chiara and its so soft, love it! :heart:

9. I vote for the Kooba! I have an Ada, and I love it. I've been eyeing the Lucy myself, so I may be biased. :amuse:

10. I have the kooba in black. LOVE THAT BAG!! I go for the white. I think the AB looks better in the darker color and though I love Bulga, that style isn't my favorite

i love the shape!

12. I :heart::heart: the shape of the 2nd one.:biggrin::yes:

13. My vote also goes for the Bulga. Super-cool shape! It really stands out!

14. Kooba!

15. wow~ thanks for all the opinions~~~ I think that helped a lot~~~ so glad I found this forum!!!
    I like the kooba lucy style too, but I wonder whether the leather on the bulga feels better......hmmmmm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice