Need help picking a bag

brimack

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
I'm so stuck. I want to get a new bag since it is mine and dh's 12th anniversary coming up soon. For some reason nothing is jumping out at me. I mainly have black bags (currently my fav is QNA which I've been using non stop since I got her). I have a wine frou frou and while I love the leather and all the pockets, I seem to never reach for her. I think it's the color. I love the look of color bags, but never seem to use them. I also have a green bag in my collection that again I don't seem to reach for.

I'm thinking for leaning toward a brown...still neutral but different then basic black. I like pockets if possible. I've looked at the tumbleweed bags, but I don't think I'm feeling them yet. Any suggestions?????

Celts20

Dec 24, 2008
Massachusetts
If you don't have a nebula bag, the Second Skin in bronze is beautiful. There are only a couple of small outside pockets and the usual Tano pockets inside. But if you're looking for a light bag, it's featherweight. I compensate for the lack of outside pockets bug putting stuff in cute little zip bags you can throw inside :biggrin: For me, I find the tumbleweed to be a lot heavier than the crunch, so not really lightweight for summer (my opinion only, tumbleweed lovers don't beat me!). Love the Immeasurable I got last year, and the Razor Cut. The only upcoming new bag that catches my interest so far is the Quips and Quotes. Got a French Nanny recently and I'll use it, but not absolutely crazy about it.

Joan

Odebdo

Luv my labs!
O.G.
Mar 15, 2009
Land of Labradors!
I would also say I :love: my second skin in bronze!! Perfect neutral with a bit of sass!

Have you thought about Dove? It would be a great neutral, and is an awesome color I think would be year round wearable! There is the SexBomb and minilisa at MHB which are purty!!

Kimmi

Aug 6, 2006
I actually ordered a Second Skin in Bronze, it didn't work out for me because it WAS a neutral brown and my other bags are all neutral. I actually need to add a bit of colour to my collection. BUT if you are looking for a pretty, neutral bag with just a little something special the Nebula Bronze is gorgeous. I thought the leather was really nice too, very silky and not as thin as I had expected it to be from reviews. Even though I didn't need it, if money was no object I would have kept that bag.
The other nice brown that comes to mind is the espresso--everyone seemed to love it and it looks great in the Boogie and French Nanny styles.

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
Yeah, dove, smoke, toasted almond, etc are all great neutrals without being black! I'd recommend any of them!

dede629

O.G.
Nov 10, 2009
I've got both the Bronze Nebula, and the Toasted Almond Lux, and I'd have to agree they're both great brown/neutrals. The Bronze isn't nearly as dark as you might think, and the T.A. isn't nearly as light!