Need help onthego

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I loved this bag when I saw my friend had it so when I saw it on the website I snagged it before it was out of stock again... I know it’s big, I do like big bags I have a neverfull gm a 4 year old and hopefully another soon, and i know not everyone loves the print, but what do you think?

Attached Files:

Yuki85, SDBagLover, Lejic and 6 others like this.
  2. All that really matters is what you think and how you feel about the bag!! Personally I love the bag and it looks great on you. I don’t have one but it’s on my list. I love how it’s different and probably won’t see this bag on many other people.

Bumbles, bearhead, Nikki528 and 5 others like this.
  3. As long as it’s comfy.

Lejic and Addicted to bags like this.
  4. I think the bag is beautiful. But I did note that one of the youtubers said the bag and corners were stiffer than a Neverfull and she kept bumping it into people. Not an issue you would notice unless you used it for a while.

5. I really like this bag! I'm waiting for the MM size to come out.

Nikki528 and Bumbles like this.
  6. It looks perfect on you, especially since you need a big bag with a toddler.

7. she cute

8. If you can handle the Neverfull GM, you can handle this one! :biggrin: It looks cute on you. With bigger bags I'm always afraid of not being aware of hitting people/objects but like I said if you are familiar with the Neverfull GM that won't even be a thing. :P

missconvy and Lejic like this.
  9. Love it, green with envy I am :smile: Enjoy it in good health!

10. I love big bags and have this OnTheGo in the Black jungle print and I really dislike mine. NF GM slouches and js more comfortable. Whenever I carry mine it reminds me of a reusable grocery bag. My husband because I have the jungle print calls it the Trick or treat bag. Not a fan of it. It’s bulky structured and really hate lugging it around. Sorry to sound negative but I really hate mine.

11. It looks adorable on you! Keeper.

12. Love it

13. Did you find it heavy?

14. It is pretty heavy and I don’t put much in it at all. It’s just not comfortable to carry around. Getting in and out of the car is annoying because it’s a huge structured square. When shopping in stores you find yourself trying to avoid bumping it into things. A NF conforms to your body and the edges of bag are soft and flexible this bag is rigid. Don’t get me wrong I love the idea of the bag but just do not enjoy carrying it. I brought it to Hawaii and taking it in the airplane and through the airport was not fun. Great tote just not great as a purse.

DME likes this.
  15. Update. I went to LV and the Reverse OnTheGo is completely different than the Jungle. Reverse is so soft and flexible. Wish I would have gone with it instead and it’s lighter.