Need help on where to sell designer handbags

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have been cleaning out my closets, (good winter project) and I have several designer bags LV, Gucci, etc. that I do not use anymore and want to sell. My goal is to get enough money for a Chanel 2.55 or classic sm flap bag. :smile:

I have never sold any bags before and I wanted your help and feedback on the most lucrative way to sell them. I am wondering about Ebay vs a consignment store, or a place that purchases bags outright. Has anyone used Yoogi's Closet or sell my bag.com? Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

I also have shoes Manolo Blahnik etc and was wondering how to sell these.

I have sold things on ebay before and have dealt with people bidding then not paying. If there is another way, to sell my items without this hassle, I would rather do it that way.

2. please do a search. As you can imagine w/ over 150,000 people here, this is asked a lot.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.