Need Help on the Cabas Hobo S-GM-1110

nerimanna

Nov 9, 2012
Hi everyone! I am taking the plunge and plan to buy my very first Celine. I am looking into Cabas particularly a hobo version the code is S-GM-1110. Thing is, google is not helping at all! There's like only one listing for it and it's Japan-based with very few info and just one photo. I plan to buy this style in preloved from a local seller but I admit I never had Celine before (I gravitate on LV, Chanel and Hermes) and I only have google, yoogis, etc to guide me and look out for certain details. Can I ask help from you Celine afficionados on just a few questions?...

For reference, here is the pic (pic from Internet)...

000009-1_zps8gubc0c9.jpg

1. Firstly, since this bag is so rare in the internet, is the S-GM-1110 legit? Anyone seen it in stores?
2. Any idea what year/season it came out?
3. What kind of leather should I expect from the Cabas? Buttery soft? Grainy, etc.?

Any other advice/tips would be appreciated! Thanks :biggrin:

Hi everyone! I am taking the plunge and plan to buy my very first Celine. I am looking into Cabas particularly a hobo version the code is S-GM-1110. Thing is, google is not helping at all! There's like only one listing for it and it's Japan-based with very few info and just one photo. I plan to buy this style in preloved from a local seller but I admit I never had Celine before (I gravitate on LV, Chanel and Hermes) and I only have google, yoogis, etc to guide me and look out for certain details. Can I ask help from you Celine afficionados on just a few questions?...

For reference, here is the pic (pic from Internet)...

000009-1_zps8gubc0c9.jpg

1. Firstly, since this bag is so rare in the internet, is the S-GM-1110 legit? Anyone seen it in stores?
2. Any idea what year/season it came out?
3. What kind of leather should I expect from the Cabas? Buttery soft? Grainy, etc.?

Any other advice/tips would be appreciated! Thanks :biggrin:
The bag in question is from 2010. It is legit. The style has since been discontinued. It is made from lambskin leather! Hope that helps!