Need help on my parchment purse

1. Hi, all. I have a python embss. parchment laila which got a colour transferred from my black jean today. So I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol, make-up cleaner, and leather conditioner. But it doesn't work. Can any one help on this?

I am not sure this is still the colour transferred or the parchment colour was rubbed off by over-cleaning.

Please help~~~~~~help~~~~~~~~~~help~~~~~~~~~~:cry::cry::cry:

dammage.jpg
  2. I had the same problem with my parchment tossed laser Lindsey this week when I wore dark blue jeans. I saw it when I was at Target so I washed the area with a little soap and water in the restroom, then scrubbed at it with a white paper towel. I bought a little packet of Wet Ones hand sanitizing wipes and got more of it off with those. When I got home I cleaned it even more with some Coach leather cleaner. I got most of it off, so you can't really see it unless you're looking hard. I don't know if I'll ever get all of it off. I'm hoping with some leather moisturizer it might fade a little more.

Hopefully you can find something that will work. Had you previously sprayed your bag with Apple Garde protectant? I had done that with my bag and it still got transfer. That might be the reason I was able to get so much of it off, though.

Good luck!

3. Try leather cleaner from apple