Need help on my parchment purse

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, all. I have a python embss. parchment laila which got a colour transferred from my black jean today. So I cleaned it with rubbing alcohol, make-up cleaner, and leather conditioner. But it doesn't work. Can any one help on this?

I am not sure this is still the colour transferred or the parchment colour was rubbed off by over-cleaning.

Please help~~~~~~help~~~~~~~~~~help~~~~~~~~~~:cry::cry::cry:

dammage.jpg
  2. I had the same problem with my parchment tossed laser Lindsey this week when I wore dark blue jeans. I saw it when I was at Target so I washed the area with a little soap and water in the restroom, then scrubbed at it with a white paper towel. I bought a little packet of Wet Ones hand sanitizing wipes and got more of it off with those. When I got home I cleaned it even more with some Coach leather cleaner. I got most of it off, so you can't really see it unless you're looking hard. I don't know if I'll ever get all of it off. I'm hoping with some leather moisturizer it might fade a little more.

Hopefully you can find something that will work. Had you previously sprayed your bag with Apple Garde protectant? I had done that with my bag and it still got transfer. That might be the reason I was able to get so much of it off, though.

Good luck!

3. Try leather cleaner from apple