Need help on my first VCA piece!

Hi Ladies,
I finally decided to start my VCA collection now. I am super excited. I need help deciding on my first piece. I have my eyes on a vintage alhambra bracelet. My choices are yellow gold with MOP, yellow gold with onyx and white gold with turquoise.
what would you recommend and why! thank you for your help!!!

I think any one of those three are classic vca that you can't go wrong with. MOP & onyx are both very stunning and neutral, if that makes sense. I've heard that turquoise is being rested, so the wait to find one in a coloring you like may be longer.

That being said, onyx is my favorite. It works well with my coloring and satisfies my desire for classy-yet-edgy. I think mop is gorgeous as well, but is a softer, more classically feminine feel. The turquoise is just that bright pop of color that makes me smile. I'd love to have all three but only have onyx, at the moment.

Edited to add... In the vintage, only the onyx, in sweets I also have mop & carnelian.

What color metal do you wear the most?
YG with MOP or onyx are very elegant and versatile. I have the YG and MOP and I love it. I also use it as an extender for my 10 motif necklace. If you ever want to get a necklace in the future you may want to keep in mind what color you would wear the most.