Need help on my FIRST HERMES

Baggaholic said:
I have been debating weather I want to purchase a Hermes bag, I have been droowling for one for many years! I own one but that belongs to my mother (it's about 1960-70's black Kelly) I don't know anything about these bags all I know about Hermes is that I want a Hermes Birkin in blue (or green) togo leather w/palladium hardware. I know almost everything there is to know about purses except "HERMES" (what ashame) Anywhoo,... How much are they, how hard is it to get one, and are there any reputable ebay sellers that sell the Birkin and won't want to draw all my blood along with the payment! I need help girls! Help me with everything you know about these babies! I have been procrastinating for too too long and the time has come to throw in the towel!
Woops Typo!!!! it's a Birkin and it was from 1999, that's what the lady at Hermes told me the year was,... I never acually knew what the year was, I assumed it was that old!

Baggaholic...just reading your old post and laughing! That bag came fast for you and it is a beauty!

Now you don't need any more help from the forum members...you can start helping everyone else.

Hope that blue jean bag falls into your lap.

birkinbaby said:
Baggaholic:

Go in and visit the store often, wearing your kelly and scarves. Show them that you are still interested in getting a birkin!
I'm giving myself a small break, I'm planning on going in in Tuesday. Then on Friday, then sunday,.. then again tues. then Fri, then again on sunday and so on and so on, you know, till they finally give her up to me!!!!!

Baggaholic said:
I'm giving myself a small break, I'm planning on going in in Tuesday. Then on Friday, then sunday,.. then again tues. then Fri, then again on sunday and so on and so on, you know, till they finally give her up to me!!!!!

Yes, yes. With that kind of spirit, u will get ur love !!!!!!

IFFAH said:
I try not to encourage you by buying through ebay. There are lots of fakes birkins and don't be deceived by the pics. But if you really want to buy from ebay.....maybe other ladies here can guide you into buying the real one. There are also some stores and websites reselling birkins. Websites I can recommend you will be www.createursdeluxe.com and www.hermesgalleria.com

I think it would be best that posters or mods take out all recommendations for Hermes Galleria, so that no more unsuspecting buyers will be duped.

Baggaholic said:
I have been debating weather I want to purchase a Hermes bag, I have been droowling for one for many years! I own one but that belongs to my mother (it's about 1960-70's black Kelly) I don't know anything about these bags all I know about Hermes is that I want a Hermes Birkin in blue (or green) togo leather w/palladium hardware. I know almost everything there is to know about purses except "HERMES" (what ashame) Anywhoo,... How much are they, how hard is it to get one, and are there any reputable ebay sellers that sell the Birkin and won't want to draw all my blood along with the payment! I need help girls! Help me with everything you know about these babies! I have been procrastinating for too too long and the time has come to throw in the towel!

Baggaholic.. u came along way since you posted regarding your old hermes and how u want to own another one.. :P

so in the last 4months.. how many hermes bags were you able to purchase? amazing.. isnt it :flowers: