Need Help On My First Bag!!!

Welcome to BBag World!
How tall are you? Need more details, please.
Have you researched the different shapes and colors on the forum?
Do you prefer larger/smaller bags?
Do you like black or color?

Tell us more and these great people will surely help you find your dream bag!

I think the giant hardware looks good depending on the colour of the bag. I think US weekly (or was it another magazine?) just listed Baenciaga as an "investment bag" that'll be wearable for a lifetime (along with the likes of Chanel, LV and Hermes.)

I think as an everyday bag, the city bag would be great!! It seems to be the most popular (based on the # of ladies here who own one/some), and is so versatile. As for colour... what do you like?

Have you browsed through the Bal Reference Library?
You will find so many beautiful colors and shapes and sizes there.
Give it a look and please let us know what you find fabulous and perfect for you! :tup:

I plan to make my first Bal purchase an electric blue City with regular hardware. I already have so many black bags and I personally think blues are pretty versitile, but then I guess it depends on your wardrobe. There is a lovely grey coming out in the Fall, perhaps you might like that?

Neutral and versatile colors could be the current Sahara, yhe last winter mastic, or an old sanstone. All of them very beautiful and not boring at all!

I Am New To Balenciaga And Need Help Makimg My First Purchase. What Are Your Thoughts On The Ggh(?) City Bag In Red. I'm Not Sure Of The Name But Is The One With The Gold Hardware On The Bag. Is This A Good Choice Of Style/color? Trendy? Any Help Is Appreciated!!! Suggestions Always Welcomed