Need help on making sure Kooba Renee I just received is authentic.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Only 2 pics but if the pics are of the actual bag you have got a BEAUTY!!! I had the Renee. The leather is distinct and as far as I know, I have never seen a fake Renee. This is a Vintage Kooba. Not Vintage literallly but what most of us call pre-2006 bags and they all have changed through the seasons. They had different linings and different leather pulls. Leather Pulls were the standard. If the exterior matches those 2 pics then you have a winner. Congrats on a Gorgeous Kooba. I'm surprised that bag didn't go for 300 or more. What a deal for you and sympathy for the seller.

2. Thanks Lexie....yes I have owned Koobas and the leather and everything is awesome and seems right and it is lined in green....bag is in awesome shape...so I feel great...she is a beauty! Thanks for the info.

3. You're lucky lucky! CONGRATULATIONS!

4. The pictures in the auction are definitely of an authentic Renee - absolutely gorgeous! Post pics if you feel unsure, we love to drool at the old Koobas. This was Kooba at its best.

5. What an awesome deal for a great bag - congrats!