Need Help on First Dior Lady Dior ~ Hot Pink Lambskin or Coral Patent?

Medium Lady Dior ~ Hot Pink Lambskin or Coral Patent

• Hot Pink Lambskin

• Coral Patent

Results are only viewable after voting.

wien

Aug 15, 2012
Ban Island
Hi all,

I need help on making decision which Dior should be my First Dior. I love the look of Lady Dior Medium. My sister has the navy blue patent in Large and keep convince me to get one. :P Now I'm ready to buy my own Lady Dior but not sure which color and material will last longer and easily keep clean. Please help me out with this. I'm eyeing on Hot Pink Lambskin or Coral Patent, but not sure which one to get. I have quite a few Chanel into my collection and just got a fuchsia pink lambskin mini couple months ago. Will it be too much to have Hot pink Lady Dior since I already own a similar color in Chanel? I also have a Chanel easy caviar in coral on its way which will arrive in any minute. Will it be too much Coral even they are different material? Please list Pro and Con on the color and material you pick. Thank you in advance.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
I vote for the hot pink. The coral is lovely but I prefer lambskin on the Lady Dior.

And it won't be too much of the same colour. In fact, it would be pretty cool to have your friends do a second take when they notice that the same coloured bag is from a completely different brand.

wien

Aug 15, 2012
Ban Island
I vote for the hot pink. The coral is lovely but I prefer lambskin on the Lady Dior.

And it won't be too much of the same colour. In fact, it would be pretty cool to have your friends do a second take when they notice that the same coloured bag is from a completely different brand.
Averagejoe,
Thank you so much for your respond. Dior has too many colors to choose from. It's tough to make decision. :P

vintagefinds

Jan 9, 2012
The coral patent seems young to me, which is great if you are young, but you might want a bag you can grow into. Would two hot pink bags be too much for me? Yes, but if this is your favorite or signature color, go for it.