Need help on first bal purchase!! First, town, or city?

jilly.bean

Jan 23, 2013
I agree with LoriB that the town can be slouchy as well! I have 3 towns (my first bal was a FIRST) and the town has that additional space when you do need it - anyway, it is just a tad taller only. My RH town tends to slouch more though, as compared to the giant hardware ones. I am (or used to be) a black bag only gal - but ever since i discovered bal, I do not go for black bags anymore!!! My 3 towns are in Cumin (dirty yellow), militaire (dirty green) and Cassis (burgundy red) and I think they are all versatile enuff to match most of my clothes!
Thanks blinkie80!! Do you think you can post a few shots of you wearing your slouchy Town? The slouchiness is my main concern! I love slouchy bags and am afraid the fact that the Town is a larger crossbody, it may be too boxy/big. I am a bit more relieved because I do plan on purchasing RH so hopefully my leather will be slouchy/soft. Thank you!!

LoriB

wife, mom, bagaholic
O.G.
Apr 3, 2006
USA
Ooooh pretty! ^ ^ I love the "Bal Puddle" look. I will take pics later today and post. :smile:

jilly.bean

Jan 23, 2013
The town definitely slouches..... It just sinks in to a puddle when empty...

View attachment 2053869
Wow, thank you lulu09!! Beautiful bag! I absolutely LOVE how slouchy your Town looks. May I ask if you could take a picture with the Town on your shoulder and also worn as a crossbody? My main concern is how slouchy it looks when using the long strap. Thank you so much!!