Need Help on Cost So I can Make an Offer

pageclub

Mar 22, 2007
Ladies :smile:

I need your help. Can any of you let me know the price this was in outlets. i want to make an offer but don't want to overpay.Thanks :smile:Measures 18x17x5.

Attachments

• efca_1.jpg
    efca_1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 57
  • f02e_1.jpg
    f02e_1.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 50

I need your help. Can any of you let me know the price this was in outlets. i want to make an offer but don't want to overpay.Thanks :smile:Measures 18x17x5.

Where are you looking to buy this at? I would make sure its real before anything...I don't know but for some reason looking at it...it just doesn't look right to me.

$306 with 6% tax. (lowest price I saw)

Be fair when you make an offer. The seller will have to pay about $30 or so in fees, plus you want to pay her for her trouble. I would say a good offer would be $360 or a bit more.

That is a beautiful bag!! I have it in Bordeaux and I think paid about $550 in the boutique. Let us know if you get it!!

$306 with 6% tax. (lowest price I saw)

Be fair when you make an offer. The seller will have to pay about $30 or so in fees, plus you want to pay her for her trouble. I would say a good offer would be $360 or a bit more.

LoL. this is the reason why i'm here asking. I want to be fair to the both of us :smile: They do have the opportunity to turn down the offer anyway. but thanks for the advice

Where are you looking to buy this at? I would make sure its real before anything...I don't know but for some reason looking at it...it just doesn't look right to me.

Ok i've posted the creed and the two picz of the bag in the authenticate forum. We shall see what the verdict is :smile:

Attachments

• 11310_d1.jpg
    11310_d1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 31
  • efca_1.jpg
    efca_1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 35
It looks good to me. I have seen the hobo in that color go pretty low on ebay. You never know what someone paid, they could have gotten a really good deal so I wouldn't offer to high right off the bat, why pay more than you have to!

It looks good to me. I have seen the hobo in that color go pretty low on ebay. You never know what someone paid, they could have gotten a really good deal so I wouldn't offer to high right off the bat, why pay more than you have to!

Thank you :smile: that's my thoughts exactly. I appreciate your help :smile: