Need Help on Cost So I can Make an Offer

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies :smile:

I need your help. Can any of you let me know the price this was in outlets. i want to make an offer but don't want to overpay.Thanks :smile:Measures 18x17x5.

Attached Files:

2. If you have the style number you can call an outlet to help. I did that with the Legacy Leather Capacity Wristlets. So I know how much not to pay.

3. Where are you looking to buy this at? I would make sure its real before anything...I don't know but for some reason looking at it...it just doesn't look right to me.

4. uh...i think it was in the $300-$375 range with the discount. memory escapes me right now...

5. $306 with 6% tax. (lowest price I saw)

Be fair when you make an offer. The seller will have to pay about $30 or so in fees, plus you want to pay her for her trouble. I would say a good offer would be $360 or a bit more.

6. That is a beautiful bag!! I have it in Bordeaux and I think paid about $550 in the boutique. Let us know if you get it!!

7. LoL. this is the reason why i'm here asking. I want to be fair to the both of us :smile: They do have the opportunity to turn down the offer anyway. but thanks for the advice

8. Thank you :smile:

9. Ok i've posted the creed and the two picz of the bag in the authenticate forum. We shall see what the verdict is :smile:

Attached Files:

10. It looks good to me. I have seen the hobo in that color go pretty low on ebay. You never know what someone paid, they could have gotten a really good deal so I wouldn't offer to high right off the bat, why pay more than you have to!

11. Thank you :smile: that's my thoughts exactly. I appreciate your help :smile: