Need help on chosing a bag

I agree with the Chloe consensus but would offer a matte non-metallic suggestion; such as, the cream mini-paddy. Check out Star3777's bag showcase for a picture of her modeling the bag.

To me, that is the perfect SS accessory.

What do you girls think about the silver color. I really love the mini and I want something in the cooler tones like silver gray blue or white. I don't want the brown or whiskey or anything like that. What color do you think is best?

i really like the silver b/c of the silver hardware. i've never been a big fan of gold hardware, so the non-metallic colors don't do it for me. do you have a hardware preference?

If you like it you should have it. There are so many options if you want to look around before making a definite decision. Balenciaga has great spring colors. Marc Jacobs has some nice spring/summer bags. Gucci has a nice spring/summer line. The choices are endless. What kind of style are you leaning towards?

hfxshopgirl said:
i really like the silver b/c of the silver hardware. i've never been a big fan of gold hardware, so the non-metallic colors don't do it for me. do you have a hardware preference?

I think I like the silver more also. Most of my jewellery is white gold and my watch is also white gold soo i think ill stick to the silver! thanks.