Need Help On Choosing BAG!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello

I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time, and I just love it!!!!! Anywhoo I'm not a LV owner yet, but hope to be this year at Christmas time. I mainly have tons of coach bags, and I want to buy an LV bag.
    I was looking to buy the Speedy 30 the monogram. Do you think this is a good choice for my first bag. Also I would like to get a wallet with it as well. Whst should be my first bag ????

2. i think the speedy is a staple in most LV lover's collection. the 30 is a great way to start!

3. Definitely think a Speedy would be a great choice for one's first bag.

4. Welcome!
    I'd go with the Speedy 30 and the Compact Zippe wallet or the Porte Tresor International wallet.

5. Purchase the speedy. I love my speedy. It is a classic.

6. go for the speedy! :yes:

7. I think you shoudl go with a damier speedy 30 and a damier french wallet .. that is what i would have done had teh speedy been available in damier when i bought mine :smile: the dark handles on the damier speedy make it very handy when you are just starting to get used to vachetta .. :smile:plus its a classic!

8. Hi & Welcome :welcome:!!! I think the Speedy 30 is a great choice for a first LV bag !!! Go for it !!! lol

9. Speedy and snap billfold wallet with coin purse. Congrats.

10. Monogram 30 speedy is a GREAT choice. Pair it with a mono koala wallet!

11. Speedy is a wonderful bag!

12. Go for the Speedy, its a great casual everyday bag. And the 30 is very functional!

13. Mono speedy is a perfect first LV!

14. mono speedy 25.

15. I think speedy is a nice choice!