Need help on black leather Prada bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [SIZE=+1]Hi,
    Please help me verify if this is an authentic leather Prada bag. I just bought this Prada bag from ebay. The seller posted that it is "Brand New Authentic Black Prada Bag!" but I'm not sure it is. The Cotton dustcovers and authenticity cards that are come with the bag are not exactly the same with my old authentic Prada bags. The gold hardware is not quite shine but zip is stamped Lampo on the back. This Prada bag have no small white tag with a number inside the small interior pocket but my other Prada bags. Please see the pictures.

Furthermore, I asked the seller about this and the seller said that [/SIZE]"this was purchased at the factory store in arezzo italy. Also remember that many of the manufactures are constantly changing their verification techniques to stay one step ahead of china." [SIZE=+1]but I don't think so.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[/SIZE]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If this bag is not the authentic Prada please advise what should i do to get my money back.

Thank you in advance.

3. Wrong place to post this, but I can tell you that it's absolutely a fake. File a dispute through eBay and get your money back. All you need to do is go to the original listing page and follow the directions.

4. Sorry for posting this in the wrong place, but thank you very much.