Need help!!... Neverfull at MOCA

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am going to LA on 3rd November . For sure go to MOCA>.. BUT

Do you know if they will do phone or email orders for these items, or are they only available for purchase in person?

I want to buy 1 neverfull PM size Only... I am not sure ... available !!!

Anyone know.. Please Help!!

Thxs in advance

2. I thought the event ended already

3. It is open to the public starting today.

4. No phone or online orders.

5. hope i can get one..

6. Nov 3rd is very soon - I bet u will get a Neverfull for sure! I'm jealous! Not sure when I will be able to get there... : (

7. I cant fly over just to get that bag. ;(

I like the agenda so much

8. Holiday trip from Norway to LA... My hubby get so angry... i ve changed plane ticket dates every week ,, just wait Lv boutique open at MOCA ... lol

9. ^
    That 's so wonderful! Lucky you! I hope you get whatever you want. ^_^

10. Man, I wish I could just drop everything and fly out there and buy a Neverfull, Agenda and coin purse. *Sigh*

11. No phone or email orders, only in person.

I'm going that same day, here's hoping there are things there for us to buy! Lol.

12. I REALLY hope there are neverfulls to buy on Nov. 3rd cuz that is the first day that I can go as well.

13. you guys think there will still be stuff available by late december? i'll be spending christmas in los angeles & i'm definitely going to MOCA. i'm thinking of getting the neverfull GM, mc agenda, rond & mc canvas art .

14. MC both black and white agenda SOLD OUT...
    You can thread earlier...

15. If they did phone orders that suff'd be gone by now. LOL