Need help: Mughetto or Rossa matelasse wallet?

Which colour would you pick?

• Mughetto (Light pink)

• Rossa (deep Pink/Orange)

Results are only viewable after voting.

baglici0us

Baghappy =)
O.G.
Jan 6, 2009
Hi everyone! I need some help deciding between these two colours.
I'm loving the mughetto because its very sweet, elegant and classic but the rossa is gorgeous, vibrant and does pack a punch! Plus, its a seasonal colour so I might not be able to get it later.

What are your thoughts?

For the record I have the bow bag in Nero, Charm bag in Ribes, Vitello Lux Shopper in Nero and a Silver and White Harlequin bag.
I'm not looking to match it to my bags (which are mostly neutral anyway).

Here's a photo of the wallets!

4410818618_291a797d31.jpg

Thanks for your input!

Thanks everyone for your opinions!
Its such a tough decision but i finally decided on mughetto.
I'm like 51% for mughetto and 49% for rosa.
lol. still, im sure when it arrives i will totally love it and forget about the other one.

I will post pics when i receive it from Renato. :smile:

Thanks for voting everyone!
Here's my mughetto. I love her but shes so delicate! After a few days of use, the corners are starting to look a mite worn and are darkening from rubbing against the black linen interior of my Balenciaga. :sad:

4444804725_8b03beb61c_o.jpg

without flash

4444804727_6650524ce5.jpg

with flash!

She goes beautifully with my latest two bags! :smile:

Ribes Miu Miu Charm

4336599202_cfbc709512.jpg

and my Balenciaga 09 Raisin Regular Hardware Part-Time!

4444631581_68ec6065d1_o.jpg

4444631573_650fefd478_o.jpg

Thanks hsiaomee! I bought her preowned from a lovely tpFer and she's been broken in beautifully! She just smooshes into a gorgeous purple puddle whenever I put her down.

I find matalesse-lux material very very fragile, I used to own one and within a month of usage, the corners of the wallet already showed wears and tears ... I ditched it for another wallet after two months ...

I totally agree with you ririan! The corners of mine started turning gray within a day of using it (partly because of rubbing against the brand new black linen lining in my balenciaga) and it is impossible to clean! I store it in a bag protector and then into my bag. Miu Miu really should provide a dustbag for their wallets too, so that we can store them in the bags in the handbags. I had to scour my wardrobe for an old mimco wallet dustbag to use.