Need help.. moving to Oklahoma City and need advice on apartments!

hopeful_27

O.G.
Mar 12, 2010
Hi everyone!

This morning i just received a phone call from Oklahoma City University stating that I got accepted into their nursing program. Is there anyone who lives in Oklahoma can give me advice on what is the best apartment to move into? I am just looking for a apartment with washer and dryer. Please help! I am in the process of moving in the next two weeks! TIA!

Congrats on getting accepted!!! I am actually from Oklahoma City but I live in Dallas now. Oklahoma City University is actually in the northern area of the city. I lived in the South. I don't know of any specific apartments but I can tell you but I would really suggest NOT living in Classen area or any area around there near the university. Bad neighborhoods in my opinion.

will you have a car?
I'm sort of familiar w/ that area, it's near Nichol's HIlls which is really nice, I'd probably try and find something near there.

Thanks everyone for the congrats! I really appreciate it!
Swanky mama- I will be driving my car up there =) Is Nichol's Hill a safe area? I have never moved out on my own to a different state where I do not know anyone. I am seriously freaking out!

After some research, I have narrowed down the apartments that I will be looking at,

Regency Tower
Crown Martin Park
Stoneleigh on may
The Augusta
The Lincoln at central park
Invitational Apartment
The Park at Memorial
Lakeview Towers
Park Harvey

if any have any input on any of these apartments, please please let me know. Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it