Need help! miu miu miniature bags !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Last year I went to a miu miu store at my holiday trip to munich (germany).
    they had of course beautiful bags but also very cute miniature miu miu bags as a "tag" for hanging it on a purse. they were so small and just cute and you can open it just like a normal bag. I was so in love with these.

I find them soo cute, I wanted to buy the miniature matelasse coffer bag but I only own louis vuitton bags at that time and that didn't match.
    So I didn't bought one. the price was sooo good. I think just around 85 euros.

do you know what I'm talking about?? do you see them at the stores or maybe even own one ??

I own a black prada now so I would like to buy one of these for hanging it on my purse. I hate it that miu miu do not have a online store so I can not check if they are available anymore.

can you help me? do they always have the cute little bags or was that just seasonal??

thanks a lot !

:flowers:

2. Hi,

I am not much help, but last time I check my MM store they still have the miniature bag. I am pretty sure they are a staple just changes of colour every season? Cause I have seen this for a few season already!

Good luck though!

3. I was in London a few weeks ago and they had them there too. :smile:

4. thanks a lot!!

does anyone know the colours they have now?? remember the price?

5. i came across this pic the other day (saw it on tumblr) and i fell in love with the miniature coffer! sooo sweet.

[​IMG]

does anyone know the price in euro?

6. i always see them @ the miumiu store
    $180+ (US)

:flowers:

7. ooops sorry bout that (can't edit anymore) :shame:

i think the price its wrong.............i think it is $300+

8. I saw the little coffer at THE MALL outlet and the price was 90 euro.
    i think it's 180 euro in a boutique(in Italy).

9. #10 Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    180 euros ..?:weird:
    I was so sure it was 85 euros at the miu miu store where I saw them.. that was why I thought wow good price and it doesn't was on sale .. hm. confusing..:-s
    I hate it so much that miu miu doesn't have a online store. how stupid is that.

10. the Mall outlet doesn't have MiuMiu..

11. I think the 90 euros are the regular price. I call a miu miu store tomorrow. today they closed it's sunday.

12. €90 would be great!
    i can't wait for them to open a store in my hometown.

13. is the price for the mini coffer purse 90 euros? thanks!