Need help..!medium or large..??

awesome picture!! would love to also see what a large ps1 can hold.

i am thinking of getting a large ps1, too. i am 5'4 and 118lbs and not sure if a large ps1 in red would look to big on me. i could probably wear a dark colored ps1 large though right? i guess the darker color makes it look a little smaller ;) what do you think? i def want a bright red ps1, should i better go with the medium size then? :smile:

Hi there,

Mrshoutlet.com has a large double sided ps1 in chianti/royal blue, EUR 1350 incl vat. I love the double sided bags... I have the courier in royal blue/Veruca salt. BTW, when I see the large and med bags IRL, the large seems too big. However, when my med ps1 arrived in the mail it seemed much smaller. But, I still love it!

I thought she had a large, but I don't know for sure. She is around 5 foot 4.

I thought she's wearing the large, too. But on the 2nd photo she's wearing it cross body. I am 5'4 also and when I tried on the large in Frankfurt it kinda looked quite smaller and didn't hang as low as on her when i put it crossbody.
But I love how it looks on her, so I thought hers might be the extra large? They don't have the xl in Frankfurt to try :/

I found this older post of mine where the girls said Dakotas bag is the large :confused1:
I should have asked wether it is the large or the extra large.... But I was looking for a medium then :biggrin:
What do you think?

are these girls, nicky and dakota, wearing the ps1 large?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 559