Need help. Matching bag for Valentino Rockstud Blush heels..

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,

I recently bought a pair of Blush rockstuds and wanted to know what you ladies prefer as a handbag to go with it.. I am open to any brand...mostly looking for a shoulder bag for night outs.

TIA.

2. I'm in a similar boat! I recently bought a pair of black patent rockstuds, and am looking for a bag that will match the trim (the pinky tan part). I'm thinking a Chloe drew in cement pink, but not sure if it's a match. I think a rockstud bag is too matchy.

3. me too ;))

4. Hmm. What about the Rebecca minkoff mini suki in vintage pink, or this minaudière from zara? IMG_1474647102.353836.jpg IMG_1474647122.700078.jpg

5. I have a lindy in glycine, perfect match due to it's pinkish, lavenderish hue. Hard to capture on pic though.

Attached Files:

6. Prada saffiano tote is a good match!

7. She's gorgeous!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice