Need help making decision Z Spoke by Zac Posen bags - Olive ostrich vs. Black croc

ArielS

O.G.
Nov 14, 2011
Hi girls, I thinking about getting one of these bags but can't decide which one I should get between olive ostrich or black croc. They are both 100% leather. I love them both, the ostrich is so chic but is it going to make me look like a fashion freak? the black one goes with everything and will get more use but does it look like most of the high street brands? Any opinions welcomed. TIA

oliveostrichshoulderbag.jpg
blackcrocshoulderbagzsp.jpg

oooh, both bags are lovely!

I love the croc look more and as i think about it, I can think of croc bags from when I was a kid. They still look magnificent now.

Ostrich is pretty as well, I was tempted recently by one at NM but didn't pull the trigger.

Anyway, which color would you get more traction out of?

Good luck!

oooh, both bags are lovely!

I love the croc look more and as i think about it, I can think of croc bags from when I was a kid. They still look magnificent now.

Ostrich is pretty as well, I was tempted recently by one at NM but didn't pull the trigger.

Anyway, which color would you get more traction out of?

Good luck!
That's exactly how I feel for ostrich lol. When I was a kid I dreamt of it. :smile: By the way, they are not real ostrich or croc skin though. They are embossed lamb skin but that's fine for me.
The black one would be a daily use but I just think if I want a black bag I can get it anywhere. If only they do nude, I'll just grab it! I think the olive is wining (at the moment). I just want to make sure my fiance doesn't say 'yuck' when he sees it. lol

Hi girls, I thinking about getting one of these bags but can't decide which one I should get between olive ostrich or black croc. They are both 100% leather. I love them both, the ostrich is so chic but is it going to make me look like a fashion freak? the black one goes with everything and will get more use but does it look like most of the high street brands? Any opinions welcomed. TIA

I love the Ostrich, its unqiue and the color is amazing. And this is just a personal preference, but I'm not a fan of the leather embossed to look like alligator. Now if it was lizard it would be a different story =)