Need Help! LV Speedy 30

bag_shopper

Aug 13, 2008
I just got the LV speedy 30 yesterday from Saks, but the way it's folded originally, making the bag looks bended and crinkled. And they showed me couple of different ones, all of them are the same. It's weird! Should I keep it? Or is there a way I can make the bended goes away? I've tried to stuff in some bubbled plastic that they gave me, but I don't think it's gonna help at all.

Thanks for any advice!

mikatee

May 25, 2008
Don't worry, this is normal for all new Speedys. All you have to do is fill it up with a lot of things for a while and it will look plump in no time! Congrats on your new Speedy! Let's see pics.

bag_shopper

Aug 13, 2008
It's just bothering me the way it looks, but since you said so, I will try to use it more often.

Thanks gals!

cinderella388

I <3 bags!
Oct 7, 2007
Boston, MA
I thought the same exact thing when I purchased my very first speedy! hehe post up some pics of your new purchase! Which one did you get? Congratsssss!

bag_shopper

Aug 13, 2008
I will take some pictures tonite, and post them up tomorrow. I've got the LV speedy 30 in monogram canvas...I luv it already :smile:

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
Yes, the creases will go away. When you're not using it, stuff it to keep its shape. This is very important as the bag gets older because that way the canvas won't crack.

lzzy

Aug 11, 2008
Is there anything else I can do so that it doesn't crack? I recently got one too.