Need help! looking for a new chanel bubble bag

nae

May 25, 2008
Hi,
Does anyone know where can I buy this dusty blue color bag
and how much is it?
Chanel in Japan did not order this color.
please let me know if you see this bag in ebay or chanel shop.

Attachments

hkc

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
I think I saw it at Neimans? I might go there tomorrow and will let you know for sure if they have it in blue.

bagbury

Jan 23, 2009
HKC - if you are going to Neiman, can you help to check out if they have the bowler in that colour too or in grey or green? Thanks so much!! I am crazily in love with quilt bowler!

bagbury

Jan 23, 2009
does bubble quilt bowler comes in different sizes? I am looking for one that can be shoulder carry. Not sure if it's available this season.

Chrisy

O.G.
Jun 7, 2009
I was able to fit the 08 bubble blower over my shoulder. The 09 bubble bowler straps are shorter, I couldn't get them pass my fat arms.

bagbury

Jan 23, 2009
I am late again :sad: 08....*sigh*
I really hope there r still some 08 bubble quilt bowler in store. I saw mia's green quilt bowler. It's so cute. She could shoulder carry it. That's exactly what I want.

I know 09 is lambskin. How about 08? Comes in calf leather?

nae

May 25, 2008
HKC -Thanks:smile: I am looking forward to your reply. thanks so much!

bagbury - I attached a pic of different size bag. I am looking for small size though. ;)

Attachments

bagbury

Jan 23, 2009
Nae: i think the one you posted is from 09 in lambkin. It's very cute and I like it a lot but I need something to shoulder carry. If I can't find that I can shoulder carry, then I will consider the one you have posted. :smile: It's light grey in colour isnt it? I've seen it in one of the other thread....

SaskiaS

Nov 18, 2007
Austria,Europe
stunning. this isnt the light grey as I have this bag in light grey. I think its the off white. At least thats what my SA told me! :smile: beautiful!
what color is it?

nae

May 25, 2008
I saw black lambskin small bag in chanel. And off white with gold chain and
gray was fabric.
I think it's dusty light blue im looking for.

hkc

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
Sorry I'm too busy today (darn it) not gonna be able to Neimans today so if I get a chance later this week I'll check back.

hkc

O.G.
Dec 20, 2008
Ok, I just got back from Neimans and they only have black or burgundy available.