Need help locating a designer

desperatehusbun

Aug 13, 2009
Hi Everyone,

I'm really hoping that you can help me find a special handbag designer. My wife purchased a shoulder bag several years ago from either Anthropolgie or a street fair in San Francisco and the straps are completely worn out. As you can imagine, this is her favorite bag among dozens of bags, totes, purses, etc. Her birthday is coming up in October and I would love to find her another one or something similar from the same designer, but I don't have much info other than the tag inside the bag that reads "SUZANNE" and "Made in the U.S.A." I've searched the internet for the past 2 days and came across this site, so I'm hoping this works. Please help.

Sincerely,

Desperate Husband

Hopefully, someone will be able to help you soon - but if not, maybe it would be possible to have it restored, as Leeleerae says?

Alternatively, if it really is too far gone, if you post some pics, maybe the members on here could help you find a similar style?

Or maybe you could even get a new one custom made?

Thank you, thank you for the replies and links. I feel really good about this, here are some pics of the bag.

Attachments

• clip_image001.jpg
    clip_image001.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 49
  • clip_image002.jpg
    clip_image002.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 34
  • clip_image003.jpg
    clip_image003.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 37
  • clip_image004.jpg
    clip_image004.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 27
  • clip_image005.jpg
    clip_image005.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 37
^ Yes, I agree. :yes:

Or perhaps ask a tailor to attach new fabric handles? Or even to remake the entire bag in similar fabrics - I don't think it would be too hard as it's a nice, simple shape. :smile:

You could probably even get them to clean and reattach the label to the new bag, if you wanted to! :biggrin: