need help : light pink mk bag in november vogue?

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
i was wondering if someone here might be able to help solve a mystery. my friend saw a mk bag in the november vogue that was light pink. she said it was a modern bucket or drawstring style but we could not find it on the mk website and she looked in macys and lord and taylor. does anyone here have any idea what bag that might be? i've tried searching but no luck. thank you all in advance for any help you can offer :smile:

Can you provide a picture of the page in Vogue to show us? I don't have a subscription to the magazine.
thanks for the reply. the problem is that she saw the photo but doesn't have the magazine. i never saw it but she loves the bag and can't identify it. i was trying to help her . all she told me is that it is light pink and she described it as a bucket bag but i think it may be a drawstring? i know this is not much to go on. i just thought maybe someone here who loves mk would have spotted it as well? i know it's a long shot. thank's for trying : )

i was wondering if someone here might be able to help solve a mystery. my friend saw a mk bag in the november vogue that was light pink. she said it was a modern bucket or drawstring style but we could not find it on the mk website and she looked in macys and lord and taylor. does anyone here have any idea what bag that might be? i've tried searching but no luck. thank you all in advance for any help you can offer :smile:

That is the Miranda Leather Bucket bag:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/michael...m_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_2_C

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    271.6 KB · Views: 200
You are welcome!

I just added the Vogue picture as well. :P

They have it on the MK website, plus Nordstrom. I just saw a pre-order on nord for a blue one....I love blue! :P
thank you! it's very pretty. do you think the pink is available anywhere? i didn't see a preorder option on the mk site but i am not familiar with the site.
just saw the blue on nordstrom. this style is so pretty. if anyone sees the pink can you post here please? thank you all!

thank you! it's very pretty. do you think the pink is available anywhere? i didn't see a preorder option on the mk site but i am not familiar with the site.

That ad campaign is for winter/resort so I think it will be available for pre-order sometime in the next couple of weeks. Maybe early November.

Keep an eye on neimanmarcus.com as well--they carry The MK brand online and usually have a good selection.

;)

just heard back from my friend. she says thank you and she thinks you are all amazing : )
It's called the Miranda Large Leather Messenger on the MK website and comes in oleander (pink), peanut, vanilla, black, and elephant. There is also a Miranda Large Sueded-Snakeskin Messenger in cornflower and peanut. All are on preorder. What a great new bag!

It's called the Miranda Large Leather Messenger on the MK website and comes in oleander (pink), peanut, vanilla, black, and elephant. There is also a Miranda Large Sueded-Snakeskin Messenger in cornflower and peanut. All are on preorder. What a great new bag!
did you see oleander on the mk site? did i miss it?