Need Help!!! Let's talk about Beverly GM V.S. PALERMO PM!!!

stacala23

Apr 30, 2008
Hello everyone! I've always wanted a Monogram Beverly GM and my birthday is coming up!! I really want to use it as a shoulder bag not a tote. Does anyone have this bag? Do they find it hard to carry on their shoulder? I'm also interested in the Palermo PM but I do love the style and shape of the Beverly better than the Palermo.... What should I do!!??

I had the Beverly GM and it is a beautiful bag but for me I had a problem with the thick straps staying on my shoulder. If it had the one strap like the Beverly MM I would have kept the bag for sure.... Go to the store and put both of them on your shoulder or however you would normally carry the bag. I think that would be your best way to make your decision.. Good luck and be sure to post some pics when you get it...

I love my Beverly GM and I find it's easy to carry on the shoulder but I'm about 5'11" and everyone is different so it's best to try it on for yourself..

I have beverly in multicolor and palermo pm. I think the beverly is nicer in many ways but it does have a broad base. The palermo is just very functional and easier to carry. For look, I definitely prefer the beverly and the interior lining. For functionality...palermo. :P