Need Help!!! Let's talk about Beverly GM V.S. PALERMO PM!!!

stacala23

Apr 30, 2008
Hello everyone! I've always wanted a Monogram Beverly GM and my birthday is coming up!! I really want to use it as a shoulder bag not a tote. Does anyone have this bag? Do they find it hard to carry on their shoulder? I'm also interested in the Palermo PM but I do love the style and shape of the Beverly better than the Palermo.... What should I do!!??

May 3, 2009
I had the Beverly GM and it is a beautiful bag but for me I had a problem with the thick straps staying on my shoulder. If it had the one strap like the Beverly MM I would have kept the bag for sure.... Go to the store and put both of them on your shoulder or however you would normally carry the bag. I think that would be your best way to make your decision.. Good luck and be sure to post some pics when you get it...

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
I love my Beverly GM and I find it's easy to carry on the shoulder but I'm about 5'11" and everyone is different so it's best to try it on for yourself..

Laria

Jul 22, 2006
I personally prefer the Palermo, for me its more practical than the Beverly because of the zip top.

Crazy Bag

Loves LV
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
Uniquely Singapore
I have beverly in multicolor and palermo pm. I think the beverly is nicer in many ways but it does have a broad base. The palermo is just very functional and easier to carry. For look, I definitely prefer the beverly and the interior lining. For functionality...palermo. :P