Need Help - Just Got My Very First Birkin!

Thanks again to ecryone for their feedback-
Just to let everyone know I have been wearing my birkin with just about everything,:wlae: I am in love with the purse and it has really fir into my wardrobe quiet nicely. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So my next question :confused1: (which should have been obvious lol) is how do I get more. I would like to get a everyday 35cm black birkin or a red 35 cm birkin. Does anyone know if I would have more luck going out of Los Angeles to get another one , or does anyone have a SA at SCP (or maybe Las Vegas) who is really nice. The lady who helped me at the BH store was really nice but she kept on talking about the waitlist being closed and I thought maybe I would have a better chance of getting a birkin quicker by going somewhere else. Or do you ladies think I should just continue working with the SA who sold me this birkin. Please let me know what you guys think.

shoegal - fabulous bag!! When things happen like this, I always think it is for a reason......you were just MEANT to have this gorgeous birkin!!!!!!!

big fat congrats!!!

Oh, by the way, everyone's next question after buying their first hermes bag is how can I get another? LOL - you've certainly caught the bug!!

And all this time I'm thinking BH is Beverly Hills. Oh well.:s

He He, me too!!!!!

ShoeGal - you are one of the most privileged and fortunate girls around :heart: . From now on, when you walk out with your NEW BAG - women everywhere are going to drool.

I saw someone in Bath, England - in Waterstones store in the Costa Coffee concession sitting in the window near my table with a Black Hermes Birkin - this was about 2 years ago :love: .

I knew they were popular then, but had no idea how much the craze would grow (and the lists!) - If that woman is reading this forum now - HEY, I LOVE YOUR BAG (She was pretty with long brown hair in a ponytail - if that sounds like anyone here, speak up)!!!! Anyway, I watched that bag like a dog watches a biscuit :graucho: and every so often I had to look away for fear she'd think I was either a mental patient :cursing: or thinking up ways to knick the bag :supacool: (I was thinking I could....... tut tut. - Only joking :P )!

The Hermes Birkin is like Voodoo - it makes you do CRAZY things and you have no control over it. - it's the Birkin. The Birkin MAKES you do it!!!!! :shrugs:

Congrats again.