Need help - just bought this bag...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The On the Road collection, the large black flap bag (shiny one with leather strap). Is it going to be timeless or is it a waste? Too shiny? I am having serious doubts!

Just FYI, I have a 2.55, a Reissue, a GST, a modern shopping tote (can't remember the name) and that black square hand held one whose name I can't remember, so I do have some classics already...

Advice PLEASE!

2. From peoples photos on here I like the bags. But generally j like the chain straps which I equate with classic and timeless Chanel and the straps and handles on ghe on the road bag do nothing for me. I would get a maxi in lamb if you don't have. They're the best! Good luck

3. I think that "doubt" means "don't"....I would exchange for something that makes your :heart: go pitter pat and that you have NO doubts about!

4. Thank you! For some reason I have been obsessing about this all day and cannot decide what to do...I think maybe a Jumbo or Maxi is my best bet? They are so hard to find though!

5. THB I really want the Maxi but the price point is so high, I would need to save up a little more...Is it worth $3195? (That's the price for the caviar, right?). And I am worried that in two weeks when I do have the money they will of course be sold out...