Need help in uploading pics from apple

Feb 18, 2008
I just got a new MacBook and I am failing miserably at trying to upload pics to the purseforum. It keeps saying that "your file of 1.09 MB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 195.3KB for this filetype." I am a complete loser when it comes to this stuff. I used to upload things to ofoto, then right click and save back to my computer. Seems the right click on the mac doesn't work in ofoto. ugh. pls help if you can. TIA:flowers:

Another quick trick for multiple photos is to select them all in iPhoto, click the E-mail icon in iPhoto and click on "Medium" in the image size drop down menu which will then create an E-mail with all the photos. When you're attaching photos, click on the paper clip in TPF's post feature, then click on "Choose file" and click on your E-mail window and just drag the photo into that box for each respective attachment. Hope that makes sense.

Your photo is waaaay too large. The max size is only 193 kb or therabouts. Once your photo is within the size range it'll probably load just fine. Good luck!!!! Can't wait to see what you've got to show us!!!!

ORCHIDS!!! You are amazing. ok, going to try this now in another thread. I can't get the pics to be bigger, but I know you guys can do it for me. Thank you so much. I was going to go to the genius bar and as them "how can I post pictures of my bags!!"

For multiple files, and if your files are saved in a folder in MB, select a file within that folder and it will be open with "Preview". From this window Select "File", "open", you get a dialogue box, click "open". All of you pics within that folder will be open in Preview. Within this window, hold down the commmand (key with apple symbol) and "A" which select all pics, and then select "Tools" and "Adjust Size". I think I made sense??

eta: oh you got it! great!