need help in making a quick decision WITH PICS!!!!

1. pls help me. I need to make a quick decision a birkin my SA just offered me.

IT'S BLACK WITH WHITE STITCHING. I nerve seen a black one with white stitching before. Pls give me your views on it.

I need to tell her if I want it before someone else get their hands on it.:sweatdrop:

thank you

2. I'd get it! :yes:

3. Sounds lovely. Can you go in and take a look before committing?

4. ^^^^^^Agreed. Can you look at it?

5. Oh, i'd grab that baby sooo fast!
    But, that's me! lol.
    I'd see if you can go take a look first.

6. shopmom- it's a 3 hrs commute for me to go in which is not really a problem but they can't hold it until then. I don't want to make a trip and lose it to someone else on my commute.

It's a white interior too. My SA said that would get dirty easily too but I think the bagmate that shopmom has will help.

7. Black with white stitching sounds DIVINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. I think it would look amazing, but you'd definitely want to consider a bag organizer...the white interior would be a bit of a problem for me personally, but oh, that white stitching would be TDF!

9. CXYVR......have them email a foto. I'd def. take a look at this one first. Black exterior, white interior and white stitching? What is the leather?

10. Ok, just read the white interior part. I would want pics first as well. Tell them to email you, because that might be a turn off, especially with maintenance.

11. Black with white stitching sounds so gorgeous, BUT as others already said, white interior is kind of concerning...

12. Hey girls

I have to start a new thread b/c I don't know how to attached the pic in the reply.. the interior is holding me back....

oh I don't know ...i need sign.

13. I can merge the two threads for you.

My two cents: I would pass with that white interior because I would be so afraid of damaging it.

14. Oh dear..........ok. This is not my cup of tea. But I can't keep ANYTHING white clean for longer than a second so if it were me, I'd pass.

15. okay jap

pls merge it, if it's not too much trouble

thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice