Need help in deciding which Peekaboo...

insatiable

Jan 29, 2007
I'm on the verge of getting my first Peekaboo but I can't decide between these 3 babes.

1) Black with hot pink lining

peekaboo1.jpg

FendiPeekabooPinkblack10.jpg

2) Patent leather with gold embossed lining

patentleatherpeekaboo.jpg

FENDIPatentLeatherPeekabo2.jpg

3) Brown/beige with denim lining

DenimPeekaboo.jpg

All 3 of them make me drool but I can only get one. HELP... :sos:

Which one makes your heart skip a beat? :cloud9: Appreciate your comments and suggestions.

Thanks in advance! :smile:

I just fell in love with the Peekaboo and also getting ready for my first purchase. I LOOOVE the patent. This is probably the only patent bag that I have seen that I really like. This patent looks luxe, not too shiny. My second option would be number one.

A voice out of the chorus here: the third option is my favourite. The beige is classy and timeless and, even though it may look conservative, it won't go out of style. Also, I've seen it IRL and the leather is perfectly smooth and creamy-looking. No competition ;)

I bought number 3 two months ago and love it but the leather is very delicate. I rested the detachable shoulder strap on the bag overnight and it left a permanent mark that look like a scratch. I just posted a thread to see if anyone has experienced it and can help

Thanks everyone for your inputs!! I have seen no.3 IRL and I agree with Danzare that the leather is very delicate. But the leather is oh so buttery, smooth and soft and the denim lining is so unique. I love no.1 for the contrast and no.2 because it looks so class.

I still can't decide! :amuse:

Hey Girl! I own the # 1 ( Black / hot pink lining) and #2 (Black patent leather / gold lining) I love them both but if you ask me which one to get, we first need to know what's your style. you like the more "Uptown chic" elegant, "Old money" kinda lday then pick the # 2 patent leather w/ gold lining! but if you are more of a "Downtown hip", trendy, edgy kinda girl then go with # 1 (Black / hot pink lining)

I personally love both, but one problem with the # 2 (black patent leather / gold lining) the gold lining is also made of a suple leather that's being laser cut out to a checkerboard pattern then painted Gold. I am just worry as you use it the gold paint will start to rub off. mine hasn't being rubb off yet but I've been putting an additional bag like a cosmetic bag in it so all my "junk" won't be rubbing against the gold leather to prolong the look

I hope this helps with yoru decision! oh, the hot pink lining is textured and made with a durable type of leather so it won't get scratched as easily from my experience!

please let us know which one you decided! and post some modeling pics to show us ! :biggrin:

xoxo

I agree on the 'picture yourself with each' suggestion; more than anything I'd say 'think about your closet' and try to picture which bag would be easier to match with what you already have..

:yahoo:
Ooo la la! Love all three! First choice is the black and pink! I thought that one wasnt available anymore? I was looking for it and some Fendi stores said they're sold out! But hey if you can get your hands on them, then I say go for the first one! 2nd choice is the black patent! It scrams "Yeah I know what I'm talking about!" Good luck in making a choice!