Need Help in deciding which color to get for St Louis Tote

cctan

Jan 30, 2010
Hi,

I am planning to get MY first st louis tote. However, I am torn between White and Black colors. Anyone has any suggestion or thought?

I am worry that White color might get stained easily. Please let me know what's your thought if you own a White St louis.

I have both and you can wipe the white clean. I used it all summer and never got a stain that I could not wash off and I put it on the floor, took it to the beach, pool you name it and it was fine. However I will admit that I feel awkward carrying it in the winter b/c it's so white.

I own neither white nor black, but I agree with nymifashion that the white stands out more, so I suppose if you want a brighter bag that's more noticeable then the white is for you. The black, though it is equally gorgeous, fades more into the sea of black bags and is really only noticeable to those who are familiar with the brand.

Though white and black are both "shades" and fairly easy to match with most colors, patterns, and outfits, you might also want to consider which color goes best with the clothes and colors that you tend to wear.

Best of luck!

I own neither white nor black, but I agree with nymifashion that the white stands out more, so I suppose if you want a brighter bag that's more noticeable then the white is for you. The black, though it is equally gorgeous, fades more into the sea of black bags and is really only noticeable to those who are familiar with the brand.

Though white and black are both "shades" and fairly easy to match with most colors, patterns, and outfits, you might also want to consider which color goes best with the clothes and colors that you tend to wear.

Best of luck!
I concur with the Goyard-girl, Anna! But, I'd choose the black. I have a black St Louis PM that was handed down to me, and I haven't found an outfit that it doesn't compliment! Can't say much about the white since I don't have one, although it is quite nice. Let us know what you decide! :biggrin:

Thank you very much for your comments. I have placed my order for a Black tote since I do not own a Black-ish bag yet. I have colorful bags from Balenciaga... guess I will choose the a down to earth color this time. :smile:

Thanks!! Cant wait to get it! :smile:

Thank you very much for your comments. I have placed my order for a Black tote since I do not own a Black-ish bag yet. I have colorful bags from Balenciaga... guess I will choose the a down to earth color this time. :smile:

Thanks!! Cant wait to get it! :smile:

Let us know how you like it, cctan! And of course, congratulations :yahoo: