Need Help in Deciding..... FOLEY & CORINNA

raider69

O.G.
Oct 5, 2006
I know there was a thread about Foley & Corinna bags somewhere but can't find it without the search funtion.

Does anyone own one of these bags and if so, do you like? Are they made well? I have heard from some people that say they are not well constructed bags and I have my eye on a few.......

Which leads me to asking your opinions on the following bags...

Thanks, that helps... I just found another really cute one for summer.

aclinenfront.jpg

I own a Mid City Tote in Glazed Honey from last Fall... I love it! Some people complain about the workmanship but I wear my bags extremely hard and this one has broken in beautifully, and I've had no problems with the quality.

For what it's worth regarding quality, I'd been hesitant about bringing in this line due to complaints I've heard in the past about their workmanship. But apparently they've made a lot of improvements and I can say that as far as my customers go, I haven't had any complaints with this line and I've been selling a lot of them:yes:
I am not a fan of the patchwork either but you can't go wrong with the classic styles. They have new leather out now so make sure you know what you like- the "natural" leather is a bit unfinished but soft; the "pebbled" is very soft and pliable; and there is a slightly stiffer but very durable and slightly shiny leather that they're using on the Spring coloured bags such as the grey and pink ones. Hope this helps!

I have the jet setter jr. in the senape color and love it. It is the ideal work bag -- big enough to fit files and my laptop. My one complaint is that it doesn't have any cellphone pockets, just zipper pockets. Other than that though I love it!!!

I have a jet setter in black glazed leather and the large city tote in matte leather and LOVE them both. The leather is fantastic. I don't know what other people have said about the workmanship, but both my bags are great and I have traveled extensively with both of them. I highly recommend both but I tend to like the jet setter better because sometimes the city tote can hurt my shoulder using that shoulder strap. But that may also be because I carry so much in my bag.

I actually have another jet setter on the way to me!

I have both the city in violet and smaller clutch style in fuchsia (can't think of the name) and I love them!! I got my first because I was looking for a purple bag and their shade was gorgeous. I have found the leather has broken in beautifully and I get as many compliments on them as any other bag I own. Here are a few pics of mine. I took a close up one to show the leather difference that stylefly was talking about. The fuchsia is the pearlized leather and is pebbled where the violet is more of a sealed smooth leather.

Attachments

• 2008_0524FirstLinen0022.JPG
    2008_0524FirstLinen0022.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 2008_0524FirstLinen0023.JPG
    2008_0524FirstLinen0023.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 2008_0524FirstLinen0025.JPG
    2008_0524FirstLinen0025.JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 2008_0524FirstLinen0026.JPG
    2008_0524FirstLinen0026.JPG
    178.8 KB · Views: 64
Thanks so much for all your help everyone. I have narrowed my my choices between the mid city mini and the jet setter jr., just can't decide on color or where to buy... Would like to try to find a deal. I really like the black snake but have so many black bags. The grey is nice. So many decisions...

I have both the city in violet and smaller clutch style in fuchsia (can't think of the name) and I love them!! I got my first because I was looking for a purple bag and their shade was gorgeous. I have found the leather has broken in beautifully and I get as many compliments on them as any other bag I own. Here are a few pics of mine. I took a close up one to show the leather difference that stylefly was talking about. The fuchsia is the pearlized leather and is pebbled where the violet is more of a sealed smooth leather.

I love the violet bag!!:heart: How long ago did they sell it? I want one!!:yes: