Need help in choosing my next watch

Which watch for Hermes

• Richard Mille

• Breguet

• Rolex rose gold daytona

Results are only viewable after voting.

cy1976

Dec 18, 2009
I can't decide to chose a watch to match my Hermes collection, anyone please help!

dfa30049.jpg

Richard Mille

830ad827.jpg

Breguet

b76f5f9e.jpg

Rose gold daytona Rolex

Breguet. Classic. Always. Daytona looks too masculine for me. And, I am over Rolex, myself. I would love to own the Breguet. I hope she has an automatic movement. My tastes are much more feminine, so that's why I tend towards more "lady-like" but modern pieces. You can't lose with the Breguet.

^^ Same as Balto Bag Lady.
The Breguet if you want to match it with Birkin or Kelly. The other two are too manly to be paired with a classic, feminine bag like B/K.
IMO the Rolex is ok with Lindy for example.

This is a pretty diverse selection of watches to choose from! For me there is no contest between the three, as I would pick the Breguet Reine de Naples in a heartbeat. I think it is the best looking woman's watch period, however I might be a bit biased because I own one!

Honestly, I think the Breguet is a classic that will look good forever and it is also a great investment. The choice does depend on your personal style, but if you like Hermes, as you post indicates you do, I think the Breguet best fits with the classic style of the brand. Hermes is the creme de la creme of leather goods and to me the Reine de Naples is the creme de la creme of watches.

Good luck with your decision!