need help identifying this color

1. Dear chloe experts,

This might be a very easy job for you to do...deciphering colors.
    THis is my friends'friends'friends picture so I have to cut out the rest and leave the paddy in. I love the color of the paddy she carried, is that whisky or tan? I always thought whiskey is a darker color than this...but maybe in daylight/sunlight it's not?:confused1:
    If this turns out to be whiskey...my choice of paddy then have just been transferred from craie,tan to whiskey.:shame:

thanks for all ur help!:flowers: :flowers:

what color.JPG
  2. sorry for the small n blurry picture, that's the best I could do....

3. It looks like whiskey to me. I think tan is a bit lighter than that. :smile:

4. Its definitely too dark for tan even in daylight. Its defo Whiskey :yes:

5. wow....
    isnt it amazing how there are sooo many colors reflected by a single whiskey?
    I mean, looking at pictures here at purseforum, or others...it seems like whiskey is a darker color...way darker.
    and that probably affected me and my way of thinking when I actually saw a real whiskey at neiman. anyway anyway....I really really thought that was tan! oh my gosh, now I cannot choose between the 3! if only i have the money to buy all 3!
    but, thank you for your help audrey and chloebabe! :cutesy:

6. Definitely whiskey!:yes:
    <------ Check my avatar
    That's a pretty true likeness to the colour.:flowers:

7. oh yea!! i can see it....
    thanks chicky!

8. what about this color.....

why am I having more difficulties the more I look at more pictures.
    I said too much "more".......:confused1: :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

the seller says this is whiskey. but isnt it too light for a whiskey? it looks like mischa barton's tan paddy.

warnaapa.JPG
  9. ^ I'm pretty sure the bag in that ad is whiskey. :smile:

10. Agree with Audrey- whiskey!

11. I thought that ad was before whiskey came out....I always thought it was tan.

12. That's odd... the add is from s/s 2005 but it does not look like tan to me... It's darker than that.. :confused1:

ad.jpg
  13. thanks audrey, hmw46 and junebug for the response..
    i think i'm falling in love with whiskey again!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice