Need Help Identifying Something

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, ladies!

I'm not sure if I am posting this question in the right place or not, but I need some help with something.

A friend of mine just purchased a Brown Signature Stripe purse, item # 10125 off of Ebay. When she received the purse, she called me to ask me questions about it because she just didn't feel right about it. I went to look at the purse and I was really not sure whether it was a fake or not. The things that stood out to me were the zipper not having the YKK. The "C's" alignment were near perfect with only the slightest flaw. I noticed that the brass hardward was really scratched and old looking, but since I don't have anything with brass, I don't know what it should look like. I then saw a really noticable seam at one of the rivets near the handle on the inside trimming. It had the stitching and all and was not coming up or anythin, but I just sure about this either.

Then, after I got to looking at the tag, I noticed something that just has me confused. The tag reads Khaki/Crimson and has the letters BKHMC. This isn't the correct tag for this purse, is it??? Are the letters even the right letters for the Khaki/Crimson purse? I know the purse isn't Crimson....wasn't that the reddish orange color? So, that in itself says that the tag is on the wrong purse....right? But, what do the letters stand for? I would assume they stand for Khaki/Multi Color. Is that correct? If that is the case, the the tag must also be a fake...correct?

I told my friend that she should take photos of everything and send them to the seller and keep copies for herself. I told her to request a refund and if the seller didn't comply, she should file a fraud claim. If someone could help me out with this, I would appreciate it. She probably doesn't need to wait too long to do anything about it, if it's a fake. But, if it's authentic, we'd like to know that too. Does she have reason to file a claim?

Thanks,

Wanda

2. I agree. We would need photos under the Authenticate This thread.

That line of bag was highly faked.

3. And she said she posted it there, you actually bumped the thread back up by replying!

4. I have already posted my question to that thread. I did so as soon as noshoepolish mentioned it above. I just wasn't thinking when I posted it here, I guess. I apologize again for posting to the wrong thread but I don't know how to remove it from this one.

Anyway, my question is now posted where it should be if anyone would be willing to help. Thank you so much!

Wanda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.