Need help ID-ing a bag

1. Does anyone know the name of the bag on the left? I saw it in person in NM and it is amazing!!!!

chloe.jpg
  2. I haven't seen that - but it's very cute and I love the color!

3. uh, oh :cry:

Here we go again on the pursuit of another TDF Chloe bag! :roflmfao:

4. those bags are TDF

5. This bag is sitting in the Neimans accross the street form me, and my best friend gets 30% off so i was trying to find out the name....whats TDF??? to die for??? lol i just figured it out......anyone know the name so she can order it for me??

6. No clue, but if you figure it out, please let us know. I like the one on the right myself, as I need a slightly larger bag :graucho:

TDF = To Die For :love:

7. I agree chicbags, that bag is COOL!!

8. Very cute. I found it on the Chloe website, but alas no name to accompany her. I find that so annoying that they don't put the names on it.

9. totally agree - the colour is beautiful

10. Ooohhh, is the left one a belt bag? I'm sure it'll look hot with tight denim jeans and boots!

11. Its not a belt bag...its a double stranded shoulder bag....gorgeous!!!!! Does anyone know the NAME???????

12. Regarding the bag on the RIGHT in the photo, did you get a look at how large it is?

13. Nice bags, both of them. I dont understand why Chloé don't put names on their website - would prevent some of the stupid name confusion of their bags & it would probably help sales, if people would know wht bag to ask for...

14. I called Chloe in Costa Mesa. The bag is called the DORA and it comes in the large and small. The smaller bag has a chain strap with python attachments on either end. That bag costs $1575, the larger bag costs $1420. The color is similar to the whiskey Edith. The SA (Claudia) who I spoke to said she also believes the bag came in chocolate too but she has not seen one.

PS: the larger bag measures approximately 9.5" tall by 10" wide by 4" deep. It is unlined (leather) and has a twill zipper pocket.

15. Thank you Roo...you are amazing!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice