Need help! I can't decide!

My perfect zucca... Starting at the front zipper...

The standing pirate would be dead center of the bag, with the pirates sitting on the chest placed directly underneath the two straps. Just the top of the standing pirates hat would be cut off by the zipper so that the bottom of the bag could have my mermaid, green fairy, purple haired heart pirate, etc. And then looping back up to above the zucca would have my mermaid once more!

Something almost exactly like this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-TOKIDOKI-Le...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

you know what's funny... once I started looking for pirata zuccas a lot of them around me started looking a little like that! the first couple times they had different placements but when they had that last shipment (I think a lot of macy's had a huge one when spiaggia came out) they all had those placements!

It's soooo annoying that we don't have other retailers besides LeSportsac that sell tokidoki!! I just have to either find one of e-bay or hope that one of the outlets will eventually get that placement!!

I agree... I really don't know why they count hawaii as asian market territory or whatever it's called... it's a US state! shipping doesn't cost any more than to the rest of the US and they get taxed also :smash:

yeah it's really weird... like you have to fill out a customs form for bases and such when mailing stuff... apparently you have to do it for guam also but last time when I mailed vmasterz my bf filled it out (it said he had to online) but the PO people said he didn't need it... :shrugs: mail and territories baffle me sometime

yeah it's really weird... like you have to fill out a customs form for bases and such when mailing stuff... apparently you have to do it for guam also but last time when I mailed vmasterz my bf filled it out (it said he had to online) but the PO people said he didn't need it... :shrugs: mail and territories baffle me sometime

yeah i find it weird that your bf didnt have to do it? even when annieb had sent something over, she didnt have to do it as well, but when she tried sending something again she had to!..USPS is weird...some days you need and some days you dont :confused1: but from my understanding we always have to fill one out when we send it out the states! :lol:

My perfect zucca... Starting at the front zipper...

The standing pirate would be dead center of the bag, with the pirates sitting on the chest placed directly underneath the two straps. Just the top of the standing pirates hat would be cut off by the zipper so that the bottom of the bag could have my mermaid, green fairy, purple haired heart pirate, etc. And then looping back up to above the zucca would have my mermaid once more!

Something almost exactly like this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-TOKIDOKI-Le...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-LeSportSac-...ategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#A078EC9C9C5
this is a pretty nice one also :smile:

I started watching that one yesterday when it was $160... but now it's almost retail price. I told myself I'll only buy it if I can get it at a discount and I gotta stick to that.

Thanks for the lookout though!!
:tup: