need help, HELP MEEEE CHOOSE PLEASE!!!

which one to keep?!

• magenta city with GSH

• white work with GGH

Results are only viewable after voting.
Magenta! She's a bright funky color and looks really hot on you. Is that an 05/07/08 Magenta btw? I can't really tell from the photos; it looks like an 05/07?

You can always get the White with GGH other seasons, but if it's an 05/07 Magenta it's harder to come by.. or you may come by it again, but at exorbitant prices.

I voted for the magenta. I have nothing against the white, it's just that I'm in love with magenta right now, and I prefer silver hw...

I love your shoes, are they Ferragamo?

On the face question alone I would have said white --

but then I saw the pics of you with each bag and had to vote for MAGENTA!! You wear it perfectly!!

Have you made a choice???

That is such a tough choice!! When I first read saw the poll, before looking at your pictures, I thought for sure that I was going to choose the magenta. And like Erica mentioned, the white is made every season so you can always get it later. But honestly, the white looks so stunning on you I just had to vote for it, and I love bigger bags so I think that it is the perfect size for your frame. Really, though, you can't go wrong either way. Both are gorgeous!!! I don't think I would have the willpower to return one, you are a stronger woman than I am!!!